31 Nights of Halloween


Hi Whimsy friends! Kelly W. here. 

Welcome to Night 10 of the 31 Night of Halloween!
I am so excited and honored to be a part of this awesome blog. 
Halloween is my favorite part of the year, and creating Halloween cards is my absolute favorite hobby.

I love Pumpkins so I definitely wanted to use the Bat Balloon stamp

First I colored the image with regular coloring pencils. 


Then I created a Stary background with my Gell plate and some acrylic paint. 


I Glued Mr.Pumpkin onto the background. Glued the background onto white cardstock, et voila. 
One fun cute Whimsy Halloween card. 

I hope you like this card and will join me this month for more Whimsy Halloween cards. 

Thank you and Happy Halloween!






 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Zombieboy Halloweencard with Whimsystamps

Da Brains go in here!