Zombieboy Halloweencard with Whimsystamps

 Hi crafty friends,

this month is all about Halloween. I started a few weeks ago with creating Halloweencards. Some I had in my mind for a while. Other ones came to me directly when I saw the stamps, and others were ready in just a few minutes or came together in a few attempts.

I saw this Zombieboy stamp and I immediately knew what I wanted to do with him. I wanted him green, I wanted the background green and definitely some googely eyes! 😜

I colored him with Copic markers and coloring pencils. Sometimes I use both for the contrast and shadows. Because with coloring pencils you can work a bit more precise.

I love how this colors pops on photo. 

Do you see the buttons? That are actually real teeny tiny buttons. They worked perfect on this guy.


Whimsystamps has got so many awesome stamps and dies. If my budget was endless, I shure would now were to go.

This guy comes with 3 other Zombieboys and some really fun quotes. Definitely worth checking out!

Stay tunes for more awesome Halloweencards!








Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

31 Nights of Halloween

Da Brains go in here!